Linking Covina to the rest of the nation via the historic Route 66, Grand Avenue was appropriately named for its time.
Saturday, April 24, 2010
Grand Avenue Plaza
Linking Covina to the rest of the nation via the historic Route 66, Grand Avenue was appropriately named for its time.
3 comments:
Even I heard about the famous Route 66 ;-))
So, not only historical, but also famous around the world
Fantastic photo, space and light, I like it.
And still I will dreamed of a trip through the famous Route 66 ;-))
Okay, I'm going to say something that I mean as a compliment. You take pictures of some of the most mundane subjects, but you bring a life and vitality to them that makes them very intriguing and fun to view. I admire this. I hope this hasn't offended you.
We drove Route 66 many times in the late 50s, early 60s, but not in California. Lovely photo!
Post a Comment